Tuesday 22 January 2013

A fussy wife

I was on strike last nite for not cooking dinner as I was just too tired and the fridge is kinda empty. (Was too busy shopping over the weekend and forgot to replenish stock, so this strike will go on for few days.. heheh)
Dear Hub was very understanding and suggested to dine out. What to eat? Of course my favourite Japanese food! So we just hop on to his car and off we go to Paradigm Mall for Sushi Zanmai.

Why Zanmai? Coz their price is alright for the quality and quantity of food and it won't burn DH's wallet with a big hole. We were quite hungry and we ordered sashimisalad, salmon sashimi, oyster carpacio, mentai sushi and unadon.

After a while, the first to arrive - Unadon 0_o


I was rolling my eyes towards DH, I think he can telepathy what I think and quickly ask the waiter where is the salad. I just feel very strange to eat rice first then only salad. Arrghhhh This is a Japanese restaurant, don't they know on how to arrange the sequence on what to serve first and what should be later?


After Unadon, our salad reached our table (we were half finishing the unadon already! Nope, we were taking our own sweet time on the don as we still feel like having the fresh item first)






Then the oyster carpacio arrived. The oyster is kinda small but for the price of RM6.80, I can't expect that much rite?

Then the mentai suhi came


After everything, our salmon sashimi arrived finally!!! I really don't understand, how could the the sashimi chef slower than those preparing the don? And it's really a different feeling when you have eaten all cooked stuff then only go for raw food!! Really not a good experience!



And look at the pathetic tiny lemon slice that accompanied the salmon, Frankly I don't know the purpose of the lemon, to make it more appealing and appetizing?



All in all the food were okay, just that I am not that okay. I still don't like to be served rice before the sashimi & salad. But DH just said "Don't be too fussy" :PP

1 comment:

  1. Besides that there are not so many people around.... and yet they still mess up the sequence..

    ReplyDelete