Sunday 20 January 2013

A forgetful wife!

I am a very forgetful wife!

As usual, I was very excited to go home last Friday to kick start the weekend with dear Hub. As usual I just quickly pack and dump everything into the bag and off I go to start the weekend! After some mad rush and a lovely dinner, both of us were lazying around watching TV and playing with phones. Suddenly, I jump up and scream that gave a bit of a shock to dear Hub and quickly asked what happened!

Apparently I left my phone charger in the office!!!! Arrghhhhhhhhhh it's kinda impossible for the phone to last thru the weekend without any charging!!! After tossing out everything in the bag, I certified that the charger is left in office (where I last charged). Then in my mind I start cursing the phone designer team on changing the connector, if not I can charge using the old phone charger.

"Tomorrow, when you go shopping with Mummy, go and get another cable, ON ME" he mention this in a cool tone. And then he walk up to reach for his purse and gave me RM100. In my mind I am still thinking if I should get or not, because that cable would cost RM70, and it's kinda costly for a stupid cable rite? But he re-insisted... Just go and get it at Machines when you go shopping at Mid Valley tomorrow okay? Don't buy the pirated ones, get the original~ Of course I must reward him with a big hug and kisses rite?

Somehow I went to KLCC on sat instead. So sun morning, after his usual jog, he told me he wanted to go Mid Valley and we can get the cable there!! Yay!!!




Thanks Dear :)

1 comment: